List of 10 Best Interior Designers in Bangalore
Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, Inside Story Design Studio develops stunning residences. Additionally, the team puts a lot of effort into customizing your dream home for exhibition. Their philosophy is "A nice home must have both high quality and great furnishings"!
Address: No 58, muneshvara badavane, attur layout, Yelahanka
Bangalore 560064, India
Email ID: email@example.com
Scope of services- Services include design execution, visualization, on-site supervision, quality and perfection, and sales support.
Types of projects they worked on
Manikchand 117ff- Jayanagar
Prestige song of South- Begur Road
United sai silicon city- Whitefield
V v residency- Uttarahalli
Royal homes- rammurthy nagar
Acme ballet- mahadevpura
Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College For Women
Sankey shri Anjeneya temple - malleshwaram
Nature senses- madhagondapalli, TN
Style of work style- Their luxury interior designers take the time to understand your needs and tastes before recommending solutions.
The Design Cafe is one of the leading interior designers in Bangalore who work directly with clients, supporting them in understanding their wants and aspirations and cooperating with them to achieve their goals.
Address- No 25, 2nd floor, next to Ramakrishna Hospital, above Allen Learning Centre, Jaya Nagar 1st Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560011
Phone- 080 6806 500
Scope of services- Living/Dining Room, Bedroom interior design services, Modular kitchen interior design services, Innovate Storage Design Solutions, Interior design services, Home improvement services
Types of projects they worked on- Majorly residential projects for modern urban homes.
Style of work- Because their designs are a reflection of your personality and lifestyle, they will keep you informed throughout the process.
Karighar is a well-known interior design company in Bangalore. It also provides bespoke furnishings and color palettes to transform an ordinary home into a remarkable environment.
Address- The KariGhars, 2798, 27th Main Rd, Agara Village, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Phone- +91 7022725656
Scope of services- Turnkey Projects, Bespoke Modular Furniture, Colour Coordination, 3D Visualization
Types of projects they’ve worked on- They are best known for doing luxury modern interiors, but their expansive portfolio flaunts all kinds of projects. Karighar Interior Decorator works include Prestige Lakeside Habitat, Prestige Bougainvillaea, Zonasha Paradiso, and others.
Style of work- Kharghar's signature style is to design luxury homes with solid plans, custom furniture, bright colors, and adequate lighting
KUVIO STUDIO is an Interior Design company that was formed to make your dream environment a reality. The Kuvio team intends to revitalize the space and turn it into a wonderful attraction. The interior designs by Kuvio create a seamless and timeless experience.
Address: 2nd Floor, 4A, 8th Main Road, Koramangala 4 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 099008 10362
Scope of services- Residential Interior Design, Office Interior Design, Commercial Interior Design, Home Interior Design
Types of projects they’ve worked on- They have designed the best designs for both commercial and residential sites. Some of their prominent projects are Ashwini Madhu Villa, Anjani Venkat Luxury Apartments, Desi Panache, Bhatt Villas, and others.
Style of work- They approach each design project with the appropriate amount of excitement and energy, allowing us to efficiently translate customers' requirements into a seamless, one-of-a-kind, and eternal spatial experience.
Magnon Interiors produces a classic and one-of-a-kind design house that matches your needs. It considers a house to be incomplete without a kitchen. As a result, it claims to provide exquisite modular kitchens to its clients' houses.
Address: Varasiddhi,5BC-110, 2nd Floor, Service Rd, 3rd Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 088806 46464
Scope of services- Fixed Furniture: Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, Consoles, Shoerack, Crockery, Pooja Room, Civil & Wall Solutions: fake ceiling, Wall Paper, Wall Partitions, Wall Panelling, Soft Furnishing: Curtains, Sofa, and other loose furniture.
Types of projects they’ve worked on- Magnon Interiors provides customized kitchens as well as complete kitchen solutions. To name a few, it has designed affordable kitchens in Shoba Valley and interior design for Prestige Falcon City Homes.
Style of work- Magnon Interiors' particular approach is to produce contemporary and one-of-a-kind ideas that make your kitchen look attractive and functional while also making it feel very large.
In Bangalore, Livspace is a well-known and well-known home décor and interior design company. It has decades of experience in this field and has provided high-quality results at reasonable pricing to its clientele.
Address- 715, 2nd floor, 715, 5th A Cross Rd, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: 080 4697 1177
Scope of services- Turnkey interior design, residential interior design, office and commercial interior design, modular kitchen design, and remodeling services are all available.
Types of projects they’ve worked on- Livspace has primarily worked on residential projects to give homes with great interiors on a budget.
Style of work- Livspace's specialty is changing any given space into a modern or contemporary-styled interior on a budget and in a timely manner.
D'Life Interior is one of the most reliable interior design company in South India. It has offices in four states, including Bangalore, Kerala, Chennai, and Coimbatore. D'Life is a capable and sophisticated interior design firm that completes over a hundred projects per month.
Address: 19th Main Rd, Parangi Palaya, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Phone: 099955 17777
Scope of services- Interior design, furnishings, décor, and contemporary style furniture for bedrooms, living rooms, and dining areas.
Types of projects they’ve worked on- They employ their significant experience and ingenuity to create appealing living spaces within an apartment, group villa, or independent villa, and have done so for some major names such as Mr Kalabhavan Shajohn house- Actor and Mr Antony Perumbavoor house.
Style of work- D'Life is well-known for its handcrafted home decor. They understand our clients' needs, and we create appealing designs that meet their lifestyles and budgets.
Today's world is increasingly preoccupied with looks and beauty, but interior design is critical for adding that aesthetic vibe to your property, and Bluesky Concept is adept at delivering that vibrancy and tailor-made concepts to your home..
Address: #84/1 Gangaiah Road,1st Stage,2nd Main,2nd Phase West of Chord Road, Manjunath nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 096869 72677
Scope of services- Residential and commercial interior design, living room interior design, kitchen interior design, bedroom interior design, and kids room interior design
Types of projects they’ve worked on- Colours Kannada Studio, Ashok, Chamrajpet, Padmesh, Indiranagar, and others are among the significant projects completed by Bluesky Concepts Interior Decorator.
Style of work- The company offers a variety of designs, including neo-classical, electric, sustainable, futuristic, and vintage. Color, form, light, space, and texture are all important things to consider when finishing a project.
Bonito Designs is the only full-service interior design firm that can give your home a distinct style that is uniquely yours. Using a distinct design theme, you may create a seamless flow of aesthetics from your living room's interior design to your bedroom's interior design.
Address- Building No 1182 Floor, 2, 5th Main Rd, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Phone- 080660 85646
Scope of services- Service that is tailored to your needs, The Art of Design, End-to-end interior solutions, Design knowledge, implementation, and delivery.
Types of projects they’ve worked on- Bonito has a one-of-a-kind portfolio with many interior design themes such as Eclectic, Luxe, Moroccan, Victorian, and more!
Style of work- Because of their emphasis on usefulness, every square inch of accessible space has been created for simplicity and comfort for every project!
Cee Bee Design Studio is a Native American-owned business that promotes adaptive interior design ideas combined with Indian history. They are dedicated to assisting you in decorating your home in the manner that you like through the luxury of customization while keeping homes functional and appealing.
Address- Door No-18, 3rd B Cross, Domlur II Stage, Bangalore 560071
Scope of services- Interior Decoration, Turnkey Interior Work Execution, Consultation and Supervision.
Types of projects they’ve worked on- They take tremendous pleasure in creating stunning, functional, and aesthetically pleasant homes, frequently with well-suited themes such as modern minimalism, luxury, eclectic, and so on.
Style of work- They just get to know you, your style preferences, the elements you definitely must include in the design, and your financial condition before collaborating to achieve the best results.
How to shortlist the best Interior Designers in Bangalore for your project
1. Define your requirements- Let the designer know if you have any particular needs, such as specialized furnishings, modular kitchens, preferred lighting, and so on.
2. Request referrals from friends and family members who have already used interior designers. Learn about the difficulties they faced and the experiences they experienced.
3. Examine credentials and experience- Some designers visit locations on a regular basis for inspection and design, enquire how he or she can help you during the implementation phase if they are not involved in the procedure.
4. Examine their portfolios and find out what kinds of projects they actually enjoy working on. examine their portfolios to see what makes each project stand out.
5. Consider your budget and pricing- When setting your budget, think about what specifics you need and how much you're willing to pay to sacrifice or spend extra on the design.
6. Schedule consultations- Some designers enjoy regular customer involvement, but others desire complete creative freedom, If you advise them ahead of time of your preferences and demands, the operation will go much more smoothly.
7. Get quotes and compare- Different rates and payment structures are available to designers. You can always talk about it and decide what works best for your project based on your degree of comfort.
8. Evaluate compatibility- By knowing how they evaluate your project, you can decide whether a designer's priorities coincide with yours.
9. Analyze the timeframe and project management approach- Inquire with them about any upcoming projects they may have to see if they can ensure they will finish your project on time.
Benefits of hiring a professional Interior Designer
1. Interior designers have the expertise to thoroughly analyze the home, enabling homeowners to determine which areas truly require repair or makeovers.
2. Personalized Design Solutions- If you want to include numerous design aspects into your home, contact a professional interior designer. Your home remodeling does not have to be limited to a single style; it can have a variety of styles.
3. Access to resources and industry- Most interior designers have a large, trustworthy network of people with whom they work on projects.
4. Saving time and money- One of the most popular misconceptions is that hiring an interior designer will cost more money while experienced assistance can help you save money.
5. Interior designers usually receive commissions based on the total cost of the job, and you can Listen to their professional guidance to save time and money.
6. Interior designers are diligent and pay close attention to things that a homeowner may overlook. Years of experience have resulted in this.
7. Interior designers have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to project management. They are aware of cost-cutting opportunities as well as the most effective ways to arrange and organize a property.
8. Increased value and resale potential- A professional will also improve your home to increase its overall value. In the long run, this could boost the house's net worth.
9. Collaboration and communication- A design professional can keep pledges and follow through on commitments, ensuring that you get the house of your dreams.
Different services provided by Interior Designers
1. Designer for a Day: Clients can benefit from working with an interior designer on a specific project, such as decorating a certain space, with this one-time, one-day service.
2. Consultation/Idea Session at Home: This service is usually used to talk about a specific project that the client has in mind, such as a remodel or one-room redecoration.
3. Decorating for special events and holidays: Customers usually need help with a special event they are planning or preparing their homes for the holidays.
4. Hourly Services- Using this general service option, clients can hire an interior designer for a set hourly fee. This type of service is often used for smaller jobs.
5. Interior Design Services in their entirety On the opposite end of the scale is "full-service" interior design, which includes on-site project management, purchasing, design, and installation.
6. E-design: Many interior designers have branched out into "virtual" or internet interior design services. Clients who cannot afford traditional interior design services should choose this option.
Approximate fee Interior Designers charge for different projects in Bangalore
The total cost of house interior design in Bangalore is determined by the amount of furniture required and the overall size of the residence. A mid-level designer in Bangalore charges an average interior cost per square foot ranging from 1300 INR for modest décor to 5000 INR for premium, completely equipped décor.
1. What questions should be asked of interior designers?
One can ask questions about the timeline for project completion, their portfolio, quotation, and any other extra costs that come with it.
2. At what stage should I get in touch with an interior designer?
Do not wait to contact a designer until you have plastered all of your walls, as interiors should be planned first and foremost because that's where you spend most of your time.
3. How long does the entire design process take?
Interior design is a multi-step process involving numerous people. Interior design typically takes 14 to 31 weeks to complete, depending on the size and complexity of the project.
4. Do Interior designers provide sample work?
Clients can request scale models and detailed drawings if necessary. They also give clients samples of the things they recommend.
5. What is the smallest project an interior designer would take?
A short online consultation to help a client understand what would look well in their home would be the shortest assignment an interior designer could take on.
Designers frequently employ unusual thinking when it comes to home décor, and we've included all such designers in our list of the finest interior designers in Bangalore!